6 FOR 5 - Any event you plan to apply your 6 for 5 must be verified by either Pat Affrunti or John Wisniewski prior to the tournament. Please send a list of dates and tournament name of your five qualified events. Understand that in order to qualify tournaments must be full fee, no discounted tournament fee's will count for the 6 for 5. Please bring a list to provide the site director of your 5 events. To allow us the time to verify your 6 for 5 please let us know ahead of time. REMEMBER : SPRING SEASON 2016 is Jan. 30,31 to June 11,12. FALL SEASON is Sept, 1 to weekend prior to Fall States.
NATIONAL WEATHER POLICY- IF WEATHER STOPS A TOURNAMENT:
- IF YOU PLAY NO GAMES - YOU GET A FULL REFUND.
- IF YOU PLAY 1 GAME OR PART OF 1 GAME - YOU GET HALF OF YOUR ENTRY FEE BACK
- IF YOU PLAY 2 OR MORE GAMES (1 PITCH CONSISTS OF A GAME BEING PLAYED BECAUSE UMPIRES ARE PAID IN FULL) - YOU WILL GET NO REFUND.
- THE HIGHEST SEED STILL STANDING IS THE WINNER & THE 2ND HIGHEST SEED STILL STANDING IS THE RUNNER UP
- IF IT IS A DOUBLE ELIMINATION OR TRIPLE THE HIGHEST REMAINING SEED IN THE WINNERS BRACKET IS THE WINNER.
- WHEN SEEDING IS DONE, IF A TEAM HAS SOMEONE IN PERSON AT THE FIELD WHEN THE SEEDS ARE DONE AND IF THERE IS A DISAGREEMENT, THAT IS THE TIME TO SETTLE THE PROBLEM.
- IF NO ONE IS PRESENT, THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE OF THE OUTCOME.
- THE SEEDS WILL BE DONE WITHIN A FEW MINUTES OF THE FINAL GAME BEING PLAYED IN EACH AGE GROUP.
- SEEDING IS DETERMINED FIRST BY RECORD, THEN BY RUNS ALLOWED, THEN RUNS SCORED. IF A TEAM HAS AN EXTRA SEED GAME THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO DROP ONE GAME OF THEIR CHOICE FOR SEEDING.
WHEN DROPPING OUT OF A TOURNAMENT:
- IF YOU DROP OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT AFTER THE SCHEDULE IS POSTED YOUR TEAM IS SUBJECT TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE TOURNAMENT. AS ALL SOFTBALL ORGANIZATIONS OR GROUPS ARE SUBJECT TO PAY UPFRONT COSTS. NSA JUST LIKE ALL OTHER ORGANIZATIONS STILL HAVE TO PAY UMPIRES AND FIELD COSTS IF TEAMS DROP OUT AND WE ARE LEFT WITH OPEN SLOTS.