THERE WILL BE SOME SUNDAY SEED GAMES IN THE MORNING FOR TEAMS THAT DIDNT GET TO PLAY THERE GAMES WE WILL SEED THE TOURNAMENT BETWEEN 1000 AND 1030 AM YOUR TEAM MIGHT HAVE TO PLAY SOON AFTER THAT PLEASE HAVE THEM IN THE PROXIMITY OF THE PARKING LOT TO GET READY TO PLAY NOT IN THE QUAD
10 UNDERS WILL START ELIM AT APPROX 1045 AM NOT AT 800AM
COVID RULES AND GUIDELINES LEGENDS WAY
1. Dugouts will be extended to the bleachers which teams can use. Fans will use the foul line and the outfield to watch the games and practice social distancing procedures.
2. Parents can sit in the stands if you are scheduled on Field 1 but no tents or umbrellas will be allowed down behind the backstop or behind the seating area. Anyone setting up tents must do so ONLY in the outfields, NO tents down the foul areas.
3. Field 5 can sit on the concrete between the dugouts but should not sit in the bleachers.
4. Parents can not sit in the areas between the dugouts and the bullpens and must not sit in front of the double gates leading onto the fields.
5. Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in the bathrooms and inside each dugout.
6. Parents should not be using the restrooms during the break in games as we need to limit the amount of people in the bathrooms and we need to give priority to the players.
7. No splitting of sunflower seeds or peanuts on the ground or in the bathrooms and urinals. If you must chew them please spit into a cup and throw the cup away afterwards.
8. There will be no water coolers in the dugouts, players and teams will be responsible for their own.
9. If you need to use the restroom or use concessions they will be open and available just follow all CDC guidelines on distancing.
10. If at any time individuals are where they are not supposed to be seated, we will make an announcement or ask them personally to move. If they do not move we will stop games on ALL fields but allow the clocks to run until those individuals or groups have left the area.
10.If not play your game your team needs to be in the parking lot or away from the park please dont come to the quad until 10 min before game time
11. no congregating please stay apart and social distance
Good luck play hard report all score to your site director for proper seeding
we accept venmo johnnsaeast and cashapp nsajohn999 and credit cards as well as checks and cash for payment
You will be required to supply your own balls for your team when you are playing defense. They MUST be a .375 compression
we will have balls to purchase Dudley Thunder Heat for 5 dollars per ball for use in the tournament