2022 NSA RING IN THE SUMMER - 3 SEED INTO SINGLE ELIM - 1ST & 2ND PLACE TEAMS WIN RINGS!!
Dates: 2022-06-04 thru 2022-06-05
Ages: 8U - 18U
Scroll down for Schedule and Bracket Downloads
Status: On Schedule
Status: On Schedule
UPDATE SAT 6/4 9:30 AM - We would like to first thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we worked through the City Of Clearwater deciding that fields five through seven we’re not playable today.
In order to get everyone the maximum amount of games today we are having to change the format for the 10 and under, 14 and under and high school division. Those three age groups will play two seed games today and finish their third one tomorrow before elimination.
Thank you again for understanding as we worked through the cards that we were dealt.
10U - You are playing a 3 seed into a single elimination. You will be at Eddie C. Moore, Fields 1-4 on Saturday and East Lake Sports Complex on Sunday.
12U - Because you did not have enough teams to play a 4/1 format, you will play a 2 seed into a modified double elimination. All your games will be at Eddie C Moore Fields 1-4.
14U/HS - You are playing a 3 seed into a single elimination. All of your games will be played at Eddie C Moore, Fields 1-4 and 5-7. Please make sure to check both schedules.
**NEW** THE NSA RULEBOOK NOW REQUIRES TEAMS TO KEEP A PAPER SCOREBOOK. YOU MAY STILL USE GAMECHANGER, BUT IF A DECISION HAS TO BE MADE, ONLY THE PAPER SCOREBOOK WILL BE CONSIDERED.
1. IF YOU HAVE NOT SANCTIONED YET FOR THE 21/22 SEASON, PLEASE DO SO ONLINE AT WWW.PLAYNSA.COM. THIS HAS TO BE COMPLETED AND PAID FOR ONLINE WITH THE NATIONAL OFFICE.
2. ALSO, ROSTERS MUST BE PRINTED FROM THE WWW.PLAYNSA.COM WEBSITE. YOUR PLAYERS’ INFORMATION SHOULD BE ENTERED INTO THE ROSTER ONLINE AND THEN PRINTED OUT TO TURN INTO THE SITE DIRECTOR. PLAYERS SHOULD NOT BE WRITTEN ON THE ROSTER. YOU ARE ALSO NOT PERMITTED TO MAKE YOUR OWN ROSTER OR USE ANOTHER ASSOCIATION’S ROSTER. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ASSISTANCE WITH THIS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SITE DIRECTOR.
3. IF YOU ARE USING A GUEST PLAYER, THEY NEED TO BE ON THIS FORM (LINK BELOW NEXT TO SEEDING SCHEDULES) AND TURNED IN WITH YOUR ROSTER AT CHECK-IN. I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE MANAGER’S SIGNATURE.
4. PLEASE CHECK THIS SITE OFTEN FOR WEATHER UPDATES & SCHEDULE CHANGES – THIS WILL BE THE ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION. ALL SCHEDULE CHANGES WILL BE DATED AND TIME STAMPED.
5. REMINDER THAT ALL BATS MUST HAVE THE NSA LOGO TO BE USED IN OUR EVENTS. ALTHOUGH ALLOWED IN FHSAA HS SOFTBALL, THE BLUE GHOST IS NOT PERMITTED IN NSA SANCTIONED GAMES.
6. THE CITY OF CLEARWATER DOES NOT ALLOW PETS INSIDE THE PARK AT EC MOORE (EITHER LOCATION). WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION WITH THIS.