2023 NSA IRON WOMAN - 3 SEED INTO DOUBLE ELIM - 1ST PLACE TEAMS WIN BATPACKS!! WS QUALIFIER
Dates: 2023-04-29 thru 2023-04-30
Ages: 8U - 18U
Scroll down for Schedule and Bracket Downloads
Status: On Schedule
Status: On Schedule
COACHES - IMPORTANT INFO - MUST READ!
1. We are aware of the rain chances for the weekend and are monitoring them closely. Everyone knows weather forecasts can change by the hour, so as of this morning everything is a go and on schedule. We will try to start posting weather updates Friday evening to keep everyone in the loop as to what the current situations are, if any. This website/tournament page is your only source for info regarding weather. Before you think about calling or texting a site director, please know that they will not have any different information that is not already on the site since they are posting the weather updates themselves in real time as they find out info from the cities.
2. Because of the size of the tournament, format and special requests for times, an additional complex was needed. 12U you will play in Pinellas Park this weekend. 10U/14U will play at Eddie C Moore.
3. There will be a gold and silver bracket in the 12's and 14's this weekend. You may request where you would like to be placed, however please remember that this is a request and not a guarantee! Just because you request Silver DOES NOT mean that you will automatically get it!
4. No dogs are allowed at either park.
5. In Clearwater, tents can only be set up past the dugouts (grass areas only) and not in between them (NEW – NO TENTS ON CONCRETE).
6. Lastly, please remember that this is an Iron Woman tournament which could mean many games played in a row and long days. Please make sure your parents are aware of that and that your players stay hydrated.
Thank you, best of luck to everyone!
*PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE EXPIRATION DATE OF YOUR INSURANCE. YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INSURANCE CERTIFICATE OR BRING A PAPER COPY SO WE CAN RECORD THE EXPIRATION DATE.ANY PLAYERS NOT ON ELECTRONIC ROSTER THAT ARE PLAYING WITH YOU THIS WEEKEND WILL NEED TO BE ON A GUEST PLAYER FORM (SEE BELOW BY SEEDING SCHEDULE).
*ALL BATS MUST HAVE NSA STAMP. (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
*PITCHERS IN ALL DIVISIONS MUST WEAR FACEMASKS.
*PAPER SCOREBOOKS ARE REQUIRED.
*ALL CHANGES ON DEFENSE ARE SUBSTITUTIONS AND MUST BE REPORTED TO THE UMPIRE.
INFO FOR THIS WEEKEND:
FORMAT: 3 SEED/DOUBLE ELIMINATION
SITE DIRECTOR: CHRISTY RANDOLPH (727) 348-7301